Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Zhaozhao the Hutt

I realized that I haven't posted any pictures of Zhao Cai, our pudgy, annoying, affectionate, neurotic fattypants in awhile. So, here ya go. Here's Zhaozhao posing with some tent-card signs I made for our wedding, for our cardbox/guest book and teapots for brewing tea as well as ginger after-dinner candies from Indonesia.


"It can't see me if I don't move!"

It's been humid recently and, at times, hot. Zhaozhao reacts to this by sleeping.


"I can haz Internet bedz for sleepin"

On cold/cool days, he finds the nearest warm thing to cuddle up next to, as we are so cruel as to refuse to turn on the space heater for him when it's not that cold. He likes to crawl under the covers with Brendan at night, and during the day, the warmest machines to sleep on are the wireless router, above, and our ancient Toshiba.

Enjoy!

No comments: