Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Few Photos from Guatemala

Sorry I have been so horrid at updates...we got really busy in Guatemala (hey, what can I say, it was fun), then the trip home was hectic with lots of lost sleep and plane changes, and then we jumped back into work and I came down with an upper respiratory tract infection and inflame tendon in my right foot...so yeah. There's that. I am so backlogged on "stuff I need to do online", photo editing, getting what I want on my new iTouch (YAY!), correspondence, and yes, blog updates that I don't know where to begin.

And of course thank you notes, which are starting to go out. Gotta get that done.

A lot to write about but in the meantime, enjoy a few photos - the few I've managed to have time to edit, from Guatemala - Semuc Champey and Lanquin.


Sunset in Lanquin
We stayed at this place - called El Retiro - in Lanquin (rather, just outside it)



The church in Lanquin




The pools of Semuc Champey - touristy (very popular with Israelis for some reason) and hard to get to but 100% worth it. Pure paradise. I kid you not. You should go to Guatemala just for this.





Lanquin streets - locals walking around in the town center.





No comments: